Marketing professionals empower businesses with increased profitability through promotional campaigns. They define target audiences, build campaigns, and drive revenue to achieve this. Marketers need to analyze data to turn it into valuable insights about potential and current customers. But, how do they do this? Here are marketing software they use to unlock insights.
HubSpot is one of the most popular CRMs, and is a great resource for inbound marketing advice. Currently, the software has more than 121,000 customers. HubSpot boasts all the necessary tools and marketing, sales, content management, and customer service integration you need to improve your sales funnel and client retention.
- Advanced analytics
- Landing pages
- Marketing automation
- Account-based marketing
- Revenue attribution reporting
- Ad tracking and management
Marketo is another popular CRM that drives measurable results from acquisition to advocacy. The company was launched in 2006, with their first product being released in 2008. Their goal was to help chief marketing officers and marketing teams have proven data to show return on investment for marketing campaigns.
- Lead qualifying and scoring
- Marketing automation
- Dashboards and in-depth reporting
- Inbound and outbound programs
- Revenue attribution
- Pre-built dashboards and tiles with advanced filters and segmentation
Drip enables automated email, social, and SMS marketing for Ecommerce brands. There are currently more than 30,000 marketers using Drip, and G2 Crowd gives the software a 4.5 out of 5 rating.
- Customizable lead forms
- Pre-built, customizable ecommerce campaign templates
- Personalized, branded emails
- Personalized product recommendations
- SMS revenue tracking
- Customer segmentation
- Custom tags for dynamic audiences
Drift® accelerates revenue through exceptional, personalized multi-channel customer experiences throughout the entire customer lifecycle. The basis of the software is built on the principles of conversational marketing and sales. In fact, more than 50,000 businesses use Drift to power their conversational marketing and sales efforts.
- Personalized real-time conversations
- Target account prioritization
- Engagement and insights reports
- Tech stack integration
- AI chatbots
Finally, Google Analytics is another important marketing software. This free software provides detailed insights into the customer’s journey on your website. It’s used by both big brands, like Panasonic, and small brands, like your local coffee shop, alike.
- Traffic sources measurements
- Content analytics
- Website goals and customizable conversions
- ROI and ROAS tracker
- Integration with Google Ads
- Affinity audiences insights
We have found these marketing software are critical for our recent job placement of Marketing professionals. If you are looking for the right candidate in this field, then Applied Resource Group will find the high-performing professionals your organization needs. Apply the right resources today!