Auditors empower businesses by analyzing the organization’s financial accounts. They report their findings and deliver solutions for company growth to key stakeholders. But, how do they review these accounts and records? Here are auditing software auditors use to conduct internal and external audits.
Audit Management Software by Enablon
Audit Management Software by Enablon allows auditors to measure their compliance against regulations and internal policies. This software allows enterprise companies to perform audits around the world using the Enablon Go Audit app, increasing organizational efficiency.
- Standardized assessment across organizations
- Inspection management software
- Organized repository for information
- Action plan generator
- Answer Questionnaires online or offline
Audit Prodigy is a powerful alternative to under-powered spreadsheets and over-powering GRC tools. The software allows real-time monitoring of your company’s risks, controls, testing and results.
- Import your custom Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
- Schedule and track progress
- Issue management in real-time
- Task management
- Automate certification processes
AuditBoard is an internal audit management software. It allows organizations to manage audit projects and collaborate with global teams across all audits, all in real-time. This software is considered a top-rated audit software by Gartner PeerInsights, G2 Crowd, and Capterra.
- Centralize audit projects
- Real-time audit progress
- Automated processes
- Templatize audit projects
Intelex enables organizational audit data collection, scheduling, tracking, and reporting for internal or external audits. This efficiency-increasing sofware is a centralized solution that enables companies to be “always-audit-ready” across all sites, locations, and jurisdictions. Intelex boasts more than 3.5 million users worldwide.
- Audit tracking and reporting
- Proven third-party integrations
- Streamlined record keeping
- Real-time reporting
- Recurring internal audit reporting
- Track progress and task completion
Finally, the last auditing software is Benchmark ESG. Benchmark ESG is an award-winning audit management software. It enables organizations to simplify their inspections, regulatory compliance, and other aspects of internal and external audits.
- Complete audit lifecycle process management
- ISO audit requirements analysis
- Custom inspection checklists
- Audit & inspection program collaboration
- Mobile app capabilities
We have found these auditing software for our recent job placement of Auditors. If you are looking for the right candidate in this field, then Applied Resource Group will find the high-performing professionals your organization needs. Apply the right resources today!